English <> German Translations
CFB Scientific Translations LLC provides English into German and German into English translation services by an ATA-certified (English into German and German into English) translator with a PhD in physics, a Master’s degree in engineering physics, as well as over a decade of research experience and several years of engineering consulting experience. For over 10 years, we have been specializing in the translation of scientific and technical texts and patents, with focus on the topics and subject areas below.
- Neural networks and artificial intelligence
- Renewable energy
- Semiconductors, electronics
- Technology, e.g. 3D printing
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
- Specifications for PCT and national filing
- Expert reports
- Other patent-related documents
- Computer science
- Scientific articles
- Research reports
- Abstracts and summaries
- We also provide gisting services.
- Renewable energy (photovoltaics, wind energy, etc.)
- Software, IT
- High-tech bicycle components
- Additive manufacturing
- Medical devices
- Other technical topics
- Manuals, user guides
- RFPs, proposals
- White papers
- CAD drawings
- Software interfaces
Scientific and Fraktur Translations
CFB Scientific Translations LLC also provides specialized German <> English translation services, with a focus on scientific publications such as older journal articles in the fields of physics and mathematics as well as old texts typeset in Fraktur.
Please contact us for a detailed quote based on your specific needs. Of course, we are happy to sign a confidentiality agreement, although we will treat all inquiries confidentially and professionally.